Play WoW On Browser

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Human Females trade faces on the PTR


One of the more mysterious bugs currently on the PTR is the fact that Human Females (maybe others, but none I've noticed) transferred over to the PTR are having their faces swapped around. In the picture above, you can see that my Paladin has two different faces. The one on the left is from Live servers, the one on the Right is from the patch 3.1 test realm. It isn't happening to all characters, oddly. Just some of them. My Priest, who is also a Human Female, transferred just fine and has the same face she always does. Which happens to be the face my Paladin has on the PTR now. Funky.

It's a known issue, and I'm sure it'll go away long before this patch ever hits live realms, but it's a very curious bug. It was likely caused by something quite mundane, but it makes me wonder if they were working on something that caused faces to shift out of the numerical order they had before. Adding new skins, perhaps? Updating old ones? Maybe, maybe not.

1 comments:

Markco said...

Hello there, I'd like to email you concerning my new WOTLK gold guide at http://20kleveling.com but I can't find an email address on your site. Please either use the contact information on my site to email me so that I can offer your readers this awesome gold guide (and provide you with commissions in the process).

Feel free to delete this comment once you have read it. Thank you!